Wednesday, January 23, 2013

The Great Mistake

~Assalamualaikum wbt~

Sumber : Inche Google - Matluthfi (Rokok & Kopiah)

~It happened on last Sunday. I was supposed to return to my campus, CFSIIUM but my neighbour made a 'majlis kesyukuran' so I thought of attending it first and returned back in the evening. My parents, sisters and I went there and I was wearing my favourite Jubah and a red long hijab.

Only my father went to the front door and we (my mom, sisters and I) went to back. So, we sat with the others (women only) while reciting some of the du'a.

Then, we ate rice with some of the dishes and at that time, my mother was busy talking with my other neighbours and one of the elders. Well, like always, my mom would talk about her school. (since she's a principle) While me, I was busy texting to settle things up.

At that time, a boy came. Well, I don't know what age he is, but judging by his height, voice and face, I could tell he's a teenager. 16-25 maybe. I don't know. But, the time I saw him, I knew he had a down syndrom. It's not very serious but sometimes, he sang alone and do some hand movements. (like as if dia tengah syok sendiri lar) He sat on a sofa just behind from one of my neighbours.

So, it was almost Zuhr. We decided to return home since my sister and I have to return to our campus as soon as possible (especially me!!). Of course, we shook hands (salam.. I don't really know the english word for this) to the elders, even youngsters. And so, I went to my neighbour who's near enough to the boy just now. After we shook hands, the boy suddenly reached his right hand to me. ERRR~~~ ==' I was quite surprised and stared at him. He giggled but his hand is still waiting for me to shake hands.

And to my surprise, I did!! OH MY! While we shook hands, I suddenly remember, "Eh? Aku kan pakai tudung labuh. Asal aku tak cover tangan aku? Argh!" I don't know what was I thinking. I went out and kept on thinking about it (UNTIL TODAY!!). I know he had a down syndrom but of course, he's not my mahram and we can't touch each other (except if it's a real emergency).

So, when we returned home, my heart (or brain) suddenly spoke, "Maafkan saya, suamiku.." And a few minutes later, I felt like a bullet was shot at my brain. "I should have said, "Maafkan aku, Ya Allah kerana melanggar perintah-Mu." Yup.. It was my mistake for doing it and asked forgiveness to the wrong person.

"Sesungguhnya kepala yang ditusuk dengan besi itu lebih baik daripada menyentuh kaum yang bukan sejenis yang tidak halal baginya." (Riwayat Al-Tabrani dan Baihaqi)

"Dan hendaklah engkau memohon ampun kepada Allah, kerana sesungguhnya Allah adalah Maha Pengampun lagi Maha Mengasihani. (Surah An-Nisaa' : 106 )

P/S : I'm not married yet. :p

No comments: