Tuesday, December 04, 2012

Negara Islam?

~Assalamualaikum wbt~


~My sister urged my dad to buy the movie 'Istanbul Aku Datang' from the Astro First. She has been talking about it since she watched it with her friend in the cinema. So, I decided to watch the movie with her.

It was ok. I don't know. I don't really watch teenage love movies. I just love the scenery. Come on! We're talking about Istanbul here, the beautiful country! And most of all, Beto Kusyairy is the hero. He's very casual and he didn't say each word from the script. It's not that I'm in love with him. No.. No.. No.. I just love his acting.

Unfortunately, I'm a little bit disappointed with some scenes in the movie. Well, maybe for some teenagers would say it's cute and romantic and blah.. blah..blah.. Yeah, I don't really agree when Lisa said (in the movie), she didn't mind if people talk if she stayed in a house with 3guys as long as she knows what is right or wrong. Well, that's not a good idea at all. Dangerous!!

But most of all, I was quite surprised when Tomok said (in the movie), "Ni kan negara Islam.." when he pushed Lisa for hugging him. Woo... That's quite interesting.

We know that Istanbul is an Islamic country. But the thing is.....how about Malaysia? So, in Istanbul, we can't hug ( I mean if they're not blood-related ). But in Malaysia, we can? We can't do it in Instanbul because it's an Islamic country. So, Malaysia is not an Islamic country?

I'm not mad at Tomok for saying it but just disappointed with the movie. Okay.. I know some people might include some political issues into this matter. Seriously, I don't want to talk about that. Why?

People keep on accusing others, saying it's their fault. Malaysia is an Islamic country but we act as if it is not. So, I don't think it's totally the government's fault, though they also need to play their role. (not saying that I'm anti-government)

What I really think is that we're the one who should be blamed. Yes, you!! The Malaysians! It is confirmed that the main religion in this country is Islam. But then, do we act as a real Muslim? Or is it because our surroundings act as if we're not, so we don't say this is an Islamic country? (Oh man! I'm starting to talk nonsense)

I don't really know what I want to say. But I guess, I can't deny that many people think what Tomok (in the movie) thinks about Malaysia. We can't do sins in an Islamic country but we can do it in Malaysia? Man! That sickens me! As if Allah's only can see you in that place but not in Malaysia. Astaghfirullah Al Azim.

Don't be too narrow-minded, people! And don't blame others! Blame yourselves for them to think that way. Because we don't really applied Islam in ourselves. I blame myself too. I'm a fool! I guess if one day Israel do come to Malaysia and attack us, we're totally gonna lose. I mean it!

So, how to avoid people from being narrow-minded? I guess, we need to start by ourselves. I don't believe that this kind of things would change in a blink of an eye. It takes time. So, start change our attitude. Applied ourselves in ourselves. Remember. Allah can see you everywhere. He do not sleep. He watch you. And He sent the angels 'Raqib and Atid' to write your 'amal. Have you forgotten?

And when you say, "Don't worry. No ones looking.", remember one thing. Allah will show it to everyone during the judgment day. I guess some of you forgot about it. I don't mean to scare you but I just don't want you to be lost again. ^^ Astaudi'ukumullah. Sorry for any error in my grammar (still learning). Wassalam~

No comments: